Summer means a lot, including pool parties, eating too much ice cream, going camping and…apparently selling video games? I don’t question the companies involved in annual summer sales we see in digital stores. Instead, I nod my head in approval and start spending money on games I probably won’t be playing anytime soon.
The current big sale to check it out Ultimate Xbox Game Sale, which runs from today until the end of July. There are a lot of new and old games on sale right now, and some of them are priced down to a few dollars. But there’s a lot to sort through, so here (in no particular order) are 16 particularly interesting suggestions that I think you might be interested in!
- Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga – $45
- Assassin’s Creed: Legendary Collection (six games including Odysseyy) – 50 dollars
- Career – 40 dollars
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – $24
- Agents of Mayhem – 2 dollars
- BioShock Collection – 10
- Dragon Dogma – $4.50
- Hot wheels on the loose – 20 dollars
- Borderlands 3 – 15 dollars
- Far Cry Bundle (3,4,5,6) – $50
- Batman Arkham Collection (Vault, City, Knight) – $9
- Immortal Phoenix Rising – 12 dollars
- Dying Light 2 – 40 dollars
- Call of Duty: Vanguard – 30 dollars
- Payday 2: Crime Wave Edition – 10
- Deus Ex: Dividing Mankind – $4.50
While this is a big sale with lots to choose from, please note that it’s not just video games on sale. Microsoft also cut prices on many Accessories and equipment for PC and Xbox.
Probably the most relevant for many of you is the sale of some colors of official Xbox wireless controllers. which are currently reduced to $50saving you about $10.
Many keyboards and headsets will also go on sale before the end of the month. For those who are worried about using the Xbox Store, I have bought something from it in the past and have not experienced annoying delays or shipping issues.
Plus, you can buy what you want and you don’t have to feed Jeff Bezos’ Terrible Megacorporation Money. I mean, Microsoft isn’t much better than Amazon, but these days we can hope to be a little less evil.