The Pokémon Company manages a constant stream of information about Pokemon Scarlet as well as Pokemon Purple, released November 18 for Nintendo Switch, from February to encourage maximum foaming at the mouth. Today he encouraged more extreme mouth foaming with his Pokémon Presents Live Stream and a press release announcing, among other appetizing things, three purchase bonuses.
Here’s what to expect…
…when pre-ordered scarlet or Violet
- You will receive a “Special Pikachu” encased in a crystal. Crystallized Pokémon, or “terastallized” Pokémon, are typical of the Paldea region, according to a press release from The Pokémon Company. Terastallization grants movement speed of the same Tera type as the Pokémon you are using, and all creatures can be Terastallized with Tera Orbs once per battle until the end of the battle. This pre-therastalized Pikachu is unique in that it can learn the “Fly” move and is of the “Flying Tera” type.
- Anyone who purchases a physical or downloadable pre-order copy can redeem the shiny Pikachu after about an hour and a half of playtime, unlocking the Mystery Gift feature.
- Players can use this Mystery Gift until February 28, 2023.
…if you download the digital versions
- You will receive a serial code for an adventure pack that contains 10 potions, five full heals, three respawns, three ethers, one rare candy, and one nugget.
- All you have to do is download any game from Nintendo eShop by Tuesday, February 28, 2023 while your Nintendo Switch is online. Then you will again need up to an hour and a half of game time to unlock the Mystery Gift feature to connect the serial code.
- Adventure Pack Code is valid until March 7, 2023.
…if you buy a double pack
- You will receive two serial codes, one for scarlet and one for Violetwho play 100 pokeballs
- Activating these codes has the same conditions as the digital download privilege (twice, since there is one code for each game): your Nintendo Switch must be connected to the network, and you need to unlock the Mystery Gift feature in an hour and a half. your time. If you refuse to give Pokémon an hour and a half, you can watch half Titanic instead of.
- These codes do not expire, but they can only be activated once.
Buy bonuses, use wallet attack!