A month after launching its response to Xbox Game Pass, Sony plans to add a host of new and old games to the PlayStation Plus games catalog on June 19.
To roamThe highly anticipated cat exploration game from French developer BlueTwelve Studio tops this month’s offerings along with Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade as well as Avengers Marvel. Assassin’s Creed fans have something to look forward to Unity, Black flag, Scoundrel, Cry of freedomand Ezio Collection trilogy (for those keeping score, this is Seven games) coming to the service.
And hey, if none of this seems exciting, you can always check out Ice Age: Scrat’s Crazy Adventurewhich seems to be “looks like a game for the PlayStation 2“if my Kotaku you have to trust your colleague Zak Zwiizen. He seems like a stand up guy.
Here is the full list of games coming to PlayStation Plus next week:
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade (PS5)
- Avengers Marvel (PS4, PS5)
- Assassin’s Creed Unity (PS4)
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag (PS4)
- Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered (PS4)
- Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry (PS4)
- Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection (PS4)
- Saints Row IV: re-elected (PS4)
- Saints Row got out of hell (PS4)
- Spirit of the North: Extended Edition (PS5)
- Ice Age: Scrat’s Crazy Adventure (PS4)
- jumanji video game (PS4)
- Puppy Patrol Live! (PS4)
- Ready Heroes (PS4)
On the other hand, there are only two low-key PlayStation Portable titles in the service’s Classics Catalog: Heroes are prohibited! as well as LocoRoco Midnight Carnival.
However, PlayStation Blog Italy originally listed Dino Crisis, Ridge Racer 2as well as Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny as part of an old-school cast before discreetly removing them. We can probably expect these games to be added in the future.
Of course, you’ll need an active PlayStation Plus Extra or Premium subscription to access these titles, so if any of them interest you, make sure you stay up to date with the latest news from the service. incomprehensible subscription structure.