Download O&O DeskInfo for free by clicking on the button below. A complete offline installation of O&O DeskInfo for Windows is available, and it works well on both x86 and x64 systems.
Net Uptime Monitor 2 Overview
Download the free full version of Net Uptime Monitor 2 for Windows. For Windows, the full version of Becker Net Uptime Monitor is available as a standalone offline installer. In the event that your internet connection fails, it will notify you and record the precise moment and duration of the problem.
Each failure is recorded in a plain text file with the time and duration. Calculates the minimum, maximum and average length of failures. Alternatively, you can use a text editor or word processor to see, edit, and print off the log directly from the software.
Internet response is tested using three high-performance public servers in RELIABLE MONITORING. You can schedule tests to repeat at a time that is convenient for you. A down Internet connection is confirmed if all three of the servers are unavailable. As a result, there will be no false alarms.
The “ALARM” has been sounded! When a connection is lost, you can choose from a variety of sounds. To hide the programme in your system tray, click the minimise icon. It pops up immediately if there is a connection failure!
ABSOLUTELY NO COMPLICATIONS WHATSOEVER! It’s that simple.
Just a few clicks and you’ll be ready to go. Uses only a small amount of data. The computer won’t be slowed down. Compatible with all versions of Windows, from XP to 11.
Features of Net Uptime Monitor 2
- Start time of the monitoring.
- Target servers
- Settings for Wait for Ping, Test Interval, and Log Failure
- Connection failure is recorded with the start time and length
- Router test response on connection failure. “LAN OK – #.#.#.# responded in # ms” or “LAN Failed – No router response”.
- #.#.#.# is router’s IP address.
- Note of settings changes during operation.
- Buttons to jump to beginning or end of log.
- Log file location and name shown in Log Viewer.
Technical Details of Net Uptime Monitor 2
- Software Name: Net Uptime Monitor for Windows
- Software File Name: Net-Uptime-Monitor-2.0.24.rar
- Software Version: 2.0.24
- File Size: 26.3 MB
- Developers: Becker Software
- File Password: 123
- Language: English
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for Net Uptime Monitor 2
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
Net Uptime Monitor 2.0.24 Free Download
You can download Net Uptime Monitor 2 for free by clicking the button below. If you are looking for an offline install of Net Uptime Monitor 2 for Windows, this one will do the trick.